WELCOME TO TYPHOON AND WEATHER IMAGERY. THIS BLOG CONTAINS REAL TIME WEATHER, TROPICAL CYCLONE UPDATES AND IMAGERY, AND TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST. CONTENTS OF DROP DOWN MENU CAN BE FOUND AFTER PHILIPPINE IMAGERY BELOW (SCROLL DOWNWARD). THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING THIS SITE. YOU ARE FREE TO MAKE ANY COMMENT(S) OR FEEDBACK(S) ABOUT THIS BLOG.

ACTIVE LOW OR TROPICAL CYCLONES

CLICK IMAGERIES TO REDIRECT ON COMPLETE IMAGERIES AND INFORMATIONS (Imageries will be seen after Philippines imagery below)

LUPIT

DARBY

FRANK

GEORGETTE

LANGUAGE TRANSLATION

LAS PINAS CITY REALTIME DATA (CREDITS: MANILA OBSERVATORY)

PRESSURE TEMPERATURE RAINFALL WINDSPEED SOLAR RADIATION

PHILIPPINES HIMAWARI SATELLITE IMAGERY (10 MINUTES UPDATE) AND RAINFALL MAP (CREDITS: CLIMATEX)

WESTERN PACIFIC THERMAL IMAGERY (UPDATED EVERY 10 MINUTES)


WESTERN PACIFIC HIMAWARI IR IMAGERY (CLICK LINK TO VIEW)
WESTERN PACIFIC HIMAWARI DAYTIME VISIBLE IMAGERY (CLICK LINK TO VIEW)
HIMAWARI 30MINUTES WATER VAPOR LOOP IMAGERY (CLICK LINK TO VIEW)
HIMAWARI HOURLY FUNKTOP LOOP IMAGERY (RAINFALL) (CLICK LINK TO VIEW)
HIMAWARI CLOUDTOP IMAGERY (THUNDERSTORMS COURTESY OF THAILAND METEOROLOGICAL DEPT.) (CLICK LINK TO VIEW)
BACK TO THERMAL IMAGERY (CLICK LINK TO VIEW)

REAL TIME 3 HOURS UPDATED SURFACE WIND AND 3HRS RAIN. CLICK EARTH TO CHANGE VIEW. CLICK MAP TO KNOW VALUE/DATA
CREDIT: EARTH.NULLSCHOOL.NET

Error: Embedded data could not be displayed.

DOPPLER RADARs (CREDITS: CLIMATEX)

PHILIPPINE WEATHER FORECAST

PHILIPPINE WEATHER DISCUSSION AND FORECAST

JULY 20, 2016 5PM (GOOD FOR 24HRS)

SYNOPSIS: WEAKENING SOUTHWEST MONSOON OVER THE COUNTRY

  SELECTED CITIES TOTAL RAINFALL AND PROBABILITY RATIO
    TOTAL RAINFALL   RAIN % PROBABILITY  
  LUZON 10-Jul 11-Jul 12-Jul   10-Jul 11-Jul 12-Jul  
  BATANES 26.2 37.5 16   70.00% 70.00% 75.00%  
  CALAYAN ISLAND 7.3 22.1 7.3   55.00% 55.00% 55.00%  
  ITBAYAT 29.7 30.1 15.8   80.00% 75.00% 70.00%  
  ALABAT 9.5 8.4 0   75.00% 55.00% 30.00%  
  APARRI 8.1 2.8 0   55.00% 55.00% 45.00%  
  TUGUEGARAO 12.8 10.3 4.6   65.00% 65.00% 65.00%  
  LAOAG 7.6 36 23.6   95.00% 95.00% 90.00%  
  BAGUIO 47.2 44.5 17.7   95.00% 95.00% 60.00%  
  DAGUPAN 36.9 22.2 7.2   95.00% 95.00% 60.00%  
  CASIGURAN 20.7 15.5 2.1   70.00% 75.00% 55.00%  
  BALER 25.2 13.6 0   80.00% 70.00% 45.00%  
  CABANATUAN 22.8 16 8.8   95.00% 95.00% 80.00%  
  TAYABAS, QUEZON 14.4 12.6 0   55.00% 55.00% 25.00%  
  SUBIC 86.4 37.2 14.6   95.00% 75.00% 60.00%  
  METRO MANILA 20.7 3.5 0.3   75.00% 55.00% 55.00%  
  SANGLEY POINT 39.7 3.5 1.3   75.00% 55.00% 45.00%  
  AMBULONG, BATANGAS 12.5 3 0   70.00% 55.00% 30.00%  
  DAET 0 0 0   35.00% 25.00% 10.00%  
  CATANDUANES 0.7 6.7 4   55.00% 55.00% 35.00%  
  LEGASPI 0 0.7 0   45.00% 25.00% 25.00%  
  SAN JOSE, MINDORO 23.2 13.1 2.9   75.00% 55.00% 40.00%  
  CALAPAN, MINDORO 16.9 8.8 0   60.00% 60.00% 20.00%  
  MASBATE 3.8 0 0   60.00% 45.00% 30.00%  
  ROMBLON 19.2 0 0   60.00% 25.00% 5.00%  
  CUYO ISLAND 5 2.2 0   55.00% 30.00% 30.00%  
  CORON ISLAND 14.8 16 6.3   65.00% 55.00% 30.00%  
  PUERTO PRINCESA 5.5 0.6 0   60.00% 40.00% 40.00%  
  VISAYAS 10-Jul 11-Jul 12-Jul          
  CATARMAN, SAMAR 0 0 0.9   45.00% 45.00% 55.00%  
  CATBALOGAN 1.7 6.9 19.4   55.00% 55.00% 55.00%  
  TACLOBAN CITY 8.2 4.7 1.8   55.00% 20.00% 55.00%  
  ROXAS CITY 8.8 5.5 0   60.00% 55.00% 5.00%  
  ILOILO 1.8 0.6 0   55.00% 35.00% 15.00%  
  DUMAGUETE 0 0 2.3   15.00% 15.00% 55.00%  
  CEBU CITY 3.1 0.8 0   35.00% 20.00% 40.00%  
  MACTAN 3.3 2.8 0   45.00% 20.00% 45.00%  
  MINDANAO 10-Jul 11-Jul 12-Jul          
  MALAYBALAY 14.5 9.1 6.5   55.00% 55.00% 55.00%  
  BUAYAN, MAGUINDANAO 13.8 5.9 3.7   55.00% 55.00% 55.00%  
  DAVAO 1.4 0 1.7   45.00% 20.00% 45.00%  
  DIPOLOG 0 1.8 1.8   20.00% 25.00% 55.00%  
  COTABATO CITY 0.8 5.1 7.7   55.00% 60.00% 60.00%  
  HINATUAN 0.8 3.5 6   40.00% 30.00% 55.00%  
  LUMBIA, MISAMIS ORIENTAL 4.9 4.5 2.9   60.00% 75.00% 55.00%  
  SURIGAO CITY 0 0.1 10.3   35.00% 20.00% 60.00%  
  ZAMBOANGA CITY 0.9 2.4 10   55.00% 55.00% 60.00%  
                   
  LEGEND (in millimeters)
  LIGHT
  MODERATE
  HEAVY
  VERY HEAVY
  INTENSE
  TORRENTIAL
  AVERAGE RAINFALL FORECAST
    10-Jul 11-Jul 12-Jul          
  METROMANILA 20.70 3.50 0.30          
  LUZON 19.14 13.59 4.91          
  VISAYAS 3.36 2.66 3.05          
  MINDANAO 4.12 3.60 5.62          
                   
  AVERAGE PROBABILITY FORECAST
  METRO MANILA 75.00% 55.00% 55.00%          
  LUZON 69.26% 59.63% 44.81%          
  VISAYAS 45.63% 33.13% 40.63%          
  MINDANAO 46.67% 43.89% 55.56%          
                   
  ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS  
 
       
         
         
         
       
                         
                             
         
                             
         
         
                             
                             
                             
                             
                             
                             
                             
       

NOTE: RAIN PERCENTAGE PROBABILITY means a percentage of chance of rain in specific area (also known as Probability of Precipitation). example, Metro manila: 20.00mm moderate at 70%. This means metro manila has a 70% chance of rain and 30% chance of dry with possible amount of 20mm within a period given. However, if this will be the data, Metro manila: 0mm none at 30%. This means although there is 30% chance of rain and 70% chance of dry, the amount of rain is unknown or unsetteled.

BELOW ARE PHILIPPINE DOPPLER RADAR ANIMATION, 10 DAY FORECAST AND SELECTED PHILIPPINE CITIES 3 DAY RAINFALL FORECAST



METRO MANILA STATION
BAGUIO STATION
APARRI STATION
SUBIC
TAGAYTAY
BALER STATION
VIRAC STATION
CEBU STATION
HINATUAN STATION
SOUTH COTABATO





10MIN CLOUDTOP IMAGERY (FOR THUNDERSTORM CLOUD)

ANIMATED WATER VAPOR IMAGERY



10 DAYS RAINFALL FORECAST


12HRS

24HRS

36HRS

48HRS

60HRS

72HRS

84HRS

96HRS

108HRS

120HRS

132HRS

144HRS

156HRS

168HRS

180HRS

192HRS

204HRS

216HRS

228HRS

240HRS

PHILIPPINE CHART AND REALTIME WIND


SEA LEVEL PRESSURE AND SURFACE WIND

10 DAYS WIND FORECAST


12HRS

24HRS

36HRS

48HRS

60HRS

72HRS

84HRS

96HRS

108HRS

120HRS

132HRS

144HRS

156HRS

168HRS

180HRS

192HRS

204HRS

216HRS

228HRS

240HRS

RELATIVE VORTICITY (UPDATED EVERY 3 HOURS)

Vorticity is a measure of curvature in atmospheric flow. A positive value indicates counter clockwise motion in the northern hemisphere and lockwise motion in the southern hemisphere. A positive vorticity environment is conducive to storm development.


WESTERN PACIFIC ANIMATED PRECIPITABLE WATER




REALTIME OUTGOING LONG WAVE RADIATIONS

DISCLAIMER: These are based on forecast models and realtime charts and imageries and not as an official update. Please don't use this as an official forecast unless official agencies issued warnings or updates. All informations and updates are supported by different data gathered from different agencies which well-analyzed by the author. All imageries are real time and only forecast is subject to changes by author.

CREDITS: weather-forecast.com, Naval Research Laboratory, NOAA, WEATHER ONLINE, PAGASA-DOST, CNN WEATHER, CIMSS

Layout and Discussions Prepared by: Jermaine Christopher Gaines (© 2015 All rights reserved)

RAPID FIRE STATION

REAL TIME WEATHER NEAR MY PLACE



AYALA ALABANG

TWO FRAME RAINRATE IMAGERY


DMSP SSM/IS RAINRATE

AMSU RAINRATE

NORTH INDIAN OCEAN WESTERN PACIFIC CENTRALPACIFIC
SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN SOUTH ATLANTIC
EASTERN PACIFIC NORTH ATLANTIC
VORTICITY Percent Pixels Colder than -40°C 850-200 hPa Vertical Shear (kt) Cloud-cleared Water Vapor Brightness Temperature (°C)MSLP (hPa)

NORTHERN HEMISPHERE WATER VAPOR IMAGERY

NORTHERN HEMISPHERE WATER VAPOR IMAGERY
DARK RED-ORANGE: DRY; WHITE-MULTI COLOR: MOIST

MY TWEETER

Academics

Lijit Search

GOOGLE SEARCH TOPIC

Search YouTube

Top Stories - Google News

Blog Archive

REFRESH TO UPDATE